Terms & Conditions
Molitics- Media of Politics is a platform of all the political happenings. You can get Political News, Election Results and details of Politicians, you want on a single click through this app.
- Downloading or using the app implies that you are agreed to the terms and conditions.
- The app may send you notifications whenever some news, survey or any other details are added or modified.
- You may be asked for your personal details and preference of sate for logging into the application and using it.
- Therefore you are requested to read the terms and conditions thoroughly and use the application only if you agree to them.
- You are advised not to use the app if you are not agreeing with the terms and conditions.
ProvisionThe app itself, and all the trade marks, copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights related to it, belong to Molitics. This application is offered to you for non commercial and personal use. So you are requested not to do the following-
- Copy, alter, reproduce or modify the content in the app.
- Attempt to extract the source code of the app.
- Translate the app into other languages, or make derivative versions.
- The application stores and processes personal data that you have provided to us for the best functioning of the application.
- It’s your responsibility to keep your phone and access to the app secure. We therefore recommend that you do not jailbreak or root your phone, which is the process of removing software restrictions and limitations imposed by the official operating system of your device. It could make your phone vulnerable to malware/viruses/malicious programs, compromise your phone’s security features and it could mean that the Molitics app won’t work properly or at all.
- The application can be used only in the presence of Internet conection; the connection can be Wi-Fi, or provided by your mobile network provider. We are not responsible for ill-functionality of application due to the absence of Internet Connection.
- If you’re using the app outside of an area with Wi-Fi, you should remember that your terms of agreement with your mobile network provider will still apply. As a result, you may be charged by your mobile provider for the cost of data for the duration of the connection while accessing the app, or other third party charges. In using the app, you’re accepting responsibility for any such charges, including roaming data charges if you use the app outside of your home territory (i.e. region or country) without turning off data roaming. If you are not the bill payer for the device on which you’re using the app, please be aware that we assume that you have received permission from the bill payer for using the app.
- We will keep updating the application for a better user experience, which you need to download from google play store etc.
- We may also wish to stop providing the app and may terminate use of it at any time without giving notice of termination to you. Unless we tell you otherwise, upon any termination, (a) the rights and licenses granted to you in these terms will end; (b) you must stop using the app, and (if needed) delete it from your device.
- A violation of this Agreement may result in a legal liability upon you and that nothing in this Agreement should be construe to confer any rights to any third party. You are responsible for your conduct and activities while using the App, and for any consequences thereof.
- If any provision of the Agreement is found to be unenforceable under the applicable law, it will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this Agreement. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be deemed superseded by a valid enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
- We may choose not to act with respect to a breach of this Agreement by You or others but this does not mean that we cannot act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. Our intended or unintended failure to exercise or enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.